Spring Break has been absolutely great so far! Here are some things that I've done:
1. Met Tim McGraw at his new book signing.
2. Went shopping with my mother-in-law and sis-in-law.
3. Ate at Chuy's in Coolsprings for lunch with the above in #2.
4. Went to beautiful Radnor Lake with the above in #2.
5. Had a wonderful smoothie from Smoothie King after Radnor Lake!
6. Beautiful Easter Sunday service at church and lunch/walking with family afterwards.
7. Went to Lowe's with my Mother-in-law and got some cool stuff. (Hook for birdfeeder, my fav)
8. Cleaned out the outside storage closet, changed air filters, changed lightbulbs, etc.
9. Walked/ran 3.5 miles today in the neighborhood where my school is located. It was fun and exhausting. LOTS OF HILLS!!!! and when the wind wasn't blowing, the sun was super hot. Good thing I wore sunscreen!
Still on my to-do list on SB:
1. a couple convertible rides with hubby.
2. Visit with my friend, Lindsey.
3. Shopping trip to The Avenue (Murfreesboro) with my teacher friend, Amy.
4. Laundry, Kitchen, our bathroom (cleaning)
5. Watch Hubby at his bowling league on Wednesday night.
6. Do some more training and long run/walk on Saturday.