Sunday, SIL and I went on our walk/run. We started at Centennial Park and instead of going on the course, we went down West End and then to Broadway all the way down until we got to the river, we went down 2nd and up church for a bit, went by the Ryman and then back to Broadway onward back to Centennial. IT WAS HOT! Luckily we had propel and Power Bar Energy chewies! I also was sporting my new dri fit tank from Academy and my "swear by" nike dri fit tight running shorts! While on this trek, I got to make my downtown/Broadway st. to do list, which includes:
- Eating at Demo's
- Seeing a show at the Ryman Auditorium
- Going to the Big Bang-Dueling Piano Bar
- Going to the Wildhorse Saloon to learn how to line dance
- Get a pair of Cowboy boots from a store where you can buy 1 and get 2 pairs free!!
- Eat at The Melting Pot
- Check out all the other music venues downtown!
Spring Break Re-Cap
- Met Tim McGraw with MIL (Ate at Macaroni Grill for the first time)
- Went Shopping (got new running clothes), Visited Fleet Feet for the first time!
- Ran/walked a total of 31 miles!
- Ate at Chuy's for the first time-GREAT!
- Celebrated Easter with my In-laws, SIL and Hubby. Church service was awesome! Home cooked dinner of Ham, Asparagus, Salad, cheesy potatoes and rolls!
- Cleaned out the outdoor storage closet with MIL-went to Lowes and got a shepherds hook for our bird feeder and other random stuff.
- Went to Radnor Lake for the first time- LOVED IT!
- Went on several convertible rides with hubby!
- Spent time with my friend Lindsey, who is getting ready to have a baby!
- Went shopping at the Avenue in Murfreesboro with teacher friend, Amy.
- Cookout with Friends Jared and Lindsey
- Helped friends move in this past weekend
- Picnic in Centennial park after church with friends, TJ, Heather, Lindsey and Jared with Hubby! We ate Chipotle!!! and brought snacks!
- Got a flat tire on my SUV :( luckily it was the valve cap that was messed up and only cost us $2.19 to fix!
- Met Kix Brooks from Brooks and Dunn at Arrington Vineyards at the first ever song writers night. It was awesome! Ricky Ray, Walt Aldridge and Kix Brooks sang and played their guitar!
- Hooked on the show 24 and from last Tuesday until tonight we have watched all of season 1 on Netflix! We are CRAZYYYY!!!