Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 1 of my 30 day shred!

First off, hello to all my wonderful readers! I had to take a few days off after the big race this past weekend to recoup and re-energize! I'm planning going on a 4 miler with my friend, Heather, (who is doing the women's half with me in September) on Saturday.

Today though, I finished day 1 level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred DVD. I have been wanting to switch up my workouts basically because I haven't seen much weight loss and I'd like to loose a couple pounds. Anyways, my friend Heather and I watched the first exercise of this DVD on Sunday to see what we were getting ourselves into....our talk was SO wrong! We watched the first exercise and thought...eh that looks like a piece of cake......tonight while I was doing it...I thought differently!

Jillian definitely makes you work our butt of (literally) in those 20 minutes of torture! I will thank her for it someday when I have a rockin body...in the mean time all I can think about is wanting chocolate after this workout....

No comments:

Post a Comment