Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 4/5

So Saturday I was suppose to walk/run 3 miles, but Derek and I risked our lives and traveled to TJ and Heather's. Which is usually a 35 minute drive, but it took us an hour and a half. Heather and I wanted to go sledding :) Derek and I saw 11 cars stuck off the road on our way to their house. The roads were so bad that we decided to stay over night. This is what I did instead of walking/running on the treadmill :)



We finally came home Sunday afternoon, after our cars were unstuck on the hill into their neighborhood.

Today, Snow day from school. Should've gone to the workout room in our neighborhood but I did wii fit plus for 35 minutes instead. I did the cycling, Run plus, and the skate boarder game! Tomorrow I have another snow day because of icy conditions on secondary streets. I will be going to the workout room to do the treadmill tomorrow. 3 miles this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment