Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy and Frustrated? Possible?

I am happy because:

* I ran for a mile and a half without stopping tonight.

* I am getting motivated again. (last week was rough)

*I got a new sensor for my nike+, the old one's battery is dying.

*I totaled 3 miles on the treadmill in 27 minutes.

*I love my new playlist! Finally got one that I don't want to change the songs every few minutes!
(See Playlist below)

I am frustrated because:

*My nike+ sensor is not registering on my iphone and after reading
several forums and directions, I still can't figure it out :(

* The weather tricked us and is chilly again.

* I slacked big time last week and need to get my butt in gear again.

*Day-light savings time change is killing me!


Tiffany's Half-Marathon Playlist
1.All that I can do. Bethany Dillon
2.
Free to be Me. Francesca Battistelli
3.
The Kingdom. Bethany Dillon
4.
Waking up. Bethany Dillon
5.
Salvation is Here. Hillsong
6.
You are Good. Israel and the new breed
7.
Again I say Rejoice. Israel and the new breed
8.
Marvelous Light. Hillsong
9.
I will Run. Freddy Rodriguez.
10.
I am Free. Praise and worship song
11.
Revelation Song. Praise and worship song
12.
Strong Tower. Kutless
13.
Single Ladies. Beyonce'
and more.....I'll post the rest next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment