Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4 mile Monday

I purposely went down to our complex workout room to walk on Monday because the Bachelor Finale was on and I knew Derek wouldn't let me watch it. So I decided I should go down there for 2 hours to watch it. There was one girl in there at first but she didn't have the TV on, so I thought I would take advantage of that. I did 4 miles in about 50 minutes and then I stretched for a while, did crunches, stretched some more, did the bike for a little bit until my legs felt like complete jello and then stretched/sat on the floor for the rest of the time. I'm pathetic! I was clearly disappointed in the end because Tenely was great. Anyways, that was the adventure of my training on Monday. I also ordered the armband pictured a couple posts below for $6.95 on Amazon! I hope it comes soon!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it helps to watch something really interesting on tv too! :)

    ReplyDelete