Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back on the Wagon...

I am finally getting into a groove of exercising and and conditioning again before I start my second round of half marathon training! Call me crazy, but after all the pain and many miles ran/walked, I'm signed up to do another half-marathon this year. I posted last week the course map and my friend heather and I drove the course. It is going to be tricky!!!

Here's my plan for the next three weeks before full blown training begins:
*Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred- EVERYDAY!!!
*A mixture/my version of Jeff Galloway's conditioning program (not the full 8 weeks, but 3 weeks and I tweaked it a bit)

I am going to start Jeff Galloway's half marathon training program this time around. Last time I used this training program and it really focuses on mileage but this time I want to focus more on endurance and time.

I am loving this time being out of school and resting/relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment