Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday was suppose to be my day of rest...yet it was the 100th day of school and since I'm the coolest 1st grade teacher, I was in charge of Exercising for 100 seconds. We did class rotations all day so the other teachers had different things going on in their rooms. We have 7 first grade classes in our school, so I had to do exercises for a total of 30 min. times that by 7.....sheesh! So much for a rest day. I sure felt it this morning!

Anyways, I counted up the weeks and I have 13 weeks until the big race. I think I was over-zealous Monday on getting pumped up. Realized that I probably need to start off a little slower...although I went to the rec center tonight with Amy and did the Target Zone and Pilates classes that totaled an hour, I then proceeded to go into the work out room and walk on the treadmill for 2 miles. I did spurts of running, but not much.

Tomorrow I'm going to Zumba with Amy and will probably walk 2 more miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment