Friday, April 8, 2011

Week Recap

I am so proud of myself this week. I usually am a BIG SLACKER during the week. First off, Sunday, friend Heather and I went to Radnor Lake for a stroll... it wasn't on our training schedule or anything but it was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful day!

Monday- It stormed crazy bad, but I did 30 minutes of Your Shape Fitness Evolved on our Xbox kinect.
Tuesday- Ran 4 miles, a little over an hour (not the best but my shin splits were KILLING me)
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Got up SO EARLY and did 2 miles on the elliptical in 24 minutes. THAT'S 12:28 MINUTE MILES, PEOPLE! The best ever. Now if only I could transfer that onto the pavement :)
Friday- Allergies acting up and we are leaving for Ohio this afternoon. I'm hoping to get a short run in this weekend in Columbus but I'm going to be hanging with my college girls.  Not too much longer until I have completed my 3rd half marathon in ONE YEAR! Who knew I could even accomplish my first one, but 3??

I'm going to post a few of my favorite running things soon! I wish I could add a Garmin but I have to live vicariously through my running friend Heather. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one for my birthday.

Happy Weekend, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment