Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inverval Workout

Tonight was my first experience doing an interval workout. Training schedule says to do a 4x400 with a 400 walk in between the hard run 400. A total of 2 miles. Since I don't have anyone to do a track workout with and since I'm not sure where the closest high school is to my house, I did it on the treadmill. I did it in 29:30! It was a challenge toward the end but I did not give up and I pushed through!


Derek got me an early Christmas present and it is another way I can cross train!!! Check out his review of the Kinect here.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it! It is so much fun and such a good workout!

I also made a trip to the Nike outlet and Reebok outlet this past Saturday and that post of all the goodies I bought will be coming soon!!!! Be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment