Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's been a long long time...

I promise to start writing more. :) Since the last time I posted, I've swam for exercise, Derek and I got road bikes for our 1st anniversary and have been road biking and we went on vacation to Charleston, SC and stayed on Folly Beach.

While on vacation I had the awesome privileged of running/walking on the beach in the mornings! I did 2.5 miles the first morning and the other times, I causally walked (sometimes at a fast pace) for about an hour or more each morning looking for sea shells!

Two days after we got back from Vacation, my husband Derek plays church league softball and during the game he and another friend collided and he broke his left arm (both bones) and had to have surgery two days after he broke it. He has plates and screws in his arm and developed Fracture Blisters. He starts physical therapy this coming week. I have also started a new school year this past Thursday and love my little first grade friends :)

This morning I did a 3 mile run and really loved it. It was hot but good. Not too much longer until the Women's half and I need to get my butt in gear for runs during the week. Please visit my other page for pictures from my vacation and anniversary: tiffany-lifeinpictures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment